Information for 2020 applicants and offer holdersWe understand that you’ll have questions about applying to LSBU, or an existing offer you’ve got to study with us. Don't worry, we’ve got your back and are here to support you every step of the way!
Due to Covid-19, things are going to look a bit different this September, but don’t worry, we’re all in this together. We’ve pulled together the answers to the most frequently asked questions.
Our plans for Semester 1
We’re looking forward to welcoming new and returning students this September. Our top priority is the safety and wellbeing of our community. We’re doing everything possible to limit the impact of Covid-19 on your studies and are fully committed to delivering our courses.
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error and was unable to complete your request. Either the server is overloaded or there is an error in the application.
This is an ever-evolving situation, so we’ll keep you updated on our plans over the coming months.
What this means for your studies
- We’re planning our teaching for September in a flexible way which works for you and follows Government advice on social distancing. There may be slightly different arrangements between our courses. Course specific information will be sent to all offer holders over the summer.
- Blended learning means that large group lectures will be online, delivered live by our academics, giving you the chance to engage and ask questions in the same way as if you were on campus.
- Depending on Government advice, smaller classes (seminars), practical activities, or teaching which requires specialist facilities, will take place on campus.
- As the situation continues to change, you may move between online and on-campus activity, but only when we feel it is safe to do so.
How you’ll be supported
- We’ll be enhancing our personal tutor offer to ensure you’re fully supported in your studies.
- You’ll continue to have access to our dedicated support services online. These include our wellbeing, dyslexia and disability support, sport and recreation, and employability services.
- You’ll have access to our library and learning resources, including course materials, online resources and over 230,000 books.
Information about your application
Find out how recent adjustments may have affected your application
In this section
- Course finder
- Open Days
- Information for 2020 applicants and offer holders
- What this means for your course
- Information about your application
- Accommodation and social life
- How we’ll support you to succeed
- Information for International students
- Our Schools
- Why choose LSBU?
- Information for schools and colleges